The latest Ricochet news contest gives you the chance to show off enterprise reporting on a tight budget.
Show a story borne of the pursuit of an original idea and crafted for the Web and you’ll be entered in this round’s random drawing. The prize? We’ll donate $40 to the community-funded reporting project Spot.Us in your name.
- One entry per person.
- The entry must have been posted online in 2008.
- The entry be an story that no one else in your market had (we’re holding you to the honor system).
- The entry must have a thoughtful Web component (interactive graphic, video, audio, slideshow, map).
- Winners of previous contests held on Ricochet in 2008 are ineligible.
- Deadline: Dec. 23 at 9 p.m. ET.
To Enter: Post the link to your entry in comments. Include your contact info. Again, one entry per person, please.
To Win: Winner will be chosen by random drawing and announced here and on Twitter on Dec. 23 at 10 p.m. ET. The drawing result is final, as is the prize.
Let other reporters and bloggers know about this contest — it’s an opportunity to show others your good work on the Web. Good luck to all entrants!
Photo: Princess Valium/Flickr